Quick & Simple Life Hacks 9 – Money Saving Tricks Download Link : http://xxsurl.com/3c9t5n Size:- 7.2 MB
Welcome to Quick and Simple Life Hacks 9! Here are several more tips to keep things simple and cheap.
1. Need to get some paint out of your clothes? Dont buy expensive chemicals, grab Olive Oil and scrub with a paper towel until the paint is gone.
2. Bananas losing their luster too soon? Save money next time by covering the top stem of the bunch with plastic wrap, theyll last you significantly longer.??
3. Its warming up and ants the are invading. But you dont need need to buy harsh pesticides. Grab some corn meal from your pantry and sprinkle it around edges and crevices. The ants eat it but cant digest it which ends their reign of terror in a few days..
4. Want to jam some tunes from your phone but you dont have a speaker handy? Grab an empty toilet paper roll and cut a slit in it. Stick a couple tacks on both sides and youve just created an amplifier.
5. House smelling off and need to freshen it up? Dont worry about purchasing air fresheners and sprays. Just grab a few dryer sheets and pin them to the front of a fan. Ahhhh… spring fresh for pennies.??
6. Did you clog up your drain and dont want to buy drano? No worries. Grab half a cup of baking soda and half a cup of vinegar. Toss it down the drain and let it sizzle a few minutes. Finally, rinse it all out with hot water and enjoy your clean pipes.??
Beyond that, let us know what Life hacking subject you want to see next and well see you then.?